Anti-cellulite “honey massage” to get rid of the cellulite.
The method of honey massage against cellulite came to us from Tibet. Honey massage is often used in beauty salons and is quite relevant and effective procedure. Honey massage gives a dramatic improvement of blood circulation in the deep layers of the skin and underlying muscles, improves organs and tissues. Honey, biologically is an active substance, that adsorbs toxins and facilitates their rapid removal from the body. This massage is done to increase lymph flow and cleanses the skin. Skin after application of honey massage becomes silky and elastic, smoothing subcutaneous thickening and improving overall health.
The course of honey massage is designed for 15 sessions every other day. It is very important that the massage is carried out every other day, not every day. Honey massage is proved to be a good alternative with cellulite fighting.
- Natural floral, lime or any other honey, with no additives, and not necessarily sugared honey.
- As a supplement use aromatic oils: lemon, orange, tangerine, grapefruit oil of juniper, eucalyptus or lavender.
Add 5 drops of aromatic oils to one tablespoon of honey. For legs and buttocks massage 2 teaspoons of honey and 5 drops of oil is enough.
Examples of mixtures for honey massage:
- 2 teaspoons of honey, 5 drops of lemon oil, 2 drops of eucalyptus oil, 2 drops of lavender oil;
- 2 teaspoons of honey, 3 drops of lemon oil, 2 drops of orange oil, 2 drops of lavender oil, 3 drops of oil of juniper;
- 2 teaspoons of honey, 5 drops of lemon oil, 5 drops orange oil;
- 2 teaspoons of honey, 3 drops of lemon oil, 2 drops of lavender oil, 5 drops of peppermint oil.
Honey and oil is mixed directly before the massage. If there are several oils, mix oils first, then add honey, then mix it thoroughly.
Honey is applied to the palms and by clapping movements is transferred to the massaged area. Part of the mixture – on the skin, the other remains on the hands. Once honey is completely transferred to the body, palms are firmly “glued” to the skin and you might feel a sharp break away by clapping movements. Eventually it become sharper and stronger. Pressed the hands as tightly as possible and tear them more sharply. Honey is driven into the skin because the surface of the skin is only a thin layer. Then the hands begin to look like a white mass. The procedure is carried out fairly painful and lasts for about 5-10 minutes. Wash off honey with warm water. After the massage be sure to put moisturizing cream to the skin.
Some bruises can appear after the massage but this goes away. This procedure is only painful for the first time, but eventually the skin adapts and massage becomes much easier, what helps getting rid of that “unwanted layer” on your skin.